Saturday, December 09, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #76

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #76:

I was inspired by the blush, blue and gold colours on the dark background.
I decided to use my Wplus9 Southern Summer Florals 2 stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my flowers onto their coordinating diecuts in Altenew
Blush, Rough, Warm Sunshine and Caribbean Sky inks and layered them over a piece of 
grey cardstock that I stamped using my Concord & 9th Barnboard background stamp.
I clustered them together on my card front.


 I stamped my sentiment (from Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty Sentiments) in versamark 
and heat embossed it in white.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, December 15th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Leigh your florals are so fresh and pretty and really stand out against that dark background; love the detail on the background too which adds subtle interest. What a cheery card!

Lisa Elton said...

Your colorful blooms look so pretty against the charcoal background! This is terrific Leigh!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Leigh!