Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Succulent -- Take Two

I have another card to share that I made using the current


I decided to use my Flourish stamp set from Concord & 9th.


I stamped my leaves and stem in Altenew Mountain Mist and then,
using my MISTI, applied some Wplus9 red ink to the tips of the leaves
with my ink blending tool a couple of times.
I used the same technique with the flower.
For the other blooms, I stamped them in Altenew Blush, layering the stamps
with the same ink.
I stamped my sentiment using PTI's Songbirds.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

maria f. said...

So very pretty, Leigh. You rock this stamp set!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Leigh!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! Love how you used the inspiration colors!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your layout and the way you added the colors! Beautiful!