Wednesday, April 05, 2017

God is Good

*Note: I've listed a bunch of new stamps/dies for sale in my previous post.
You can scroll down to check them out (along with photos of my craft area) or click here.

Today, I'm popping to to share a card that
I was inspired to make by the March Butterfly Reflections Ink Mood Board
using some Reverse Confetti goodies.


Isn't it wonderful?
I was inspired by the colours and the photo at the top with the lemon and lime.
Here's my card:


I blended some Iced Aqua Ink onto my Cloud White Cardstock panel
and added some speckles with more ink, mixed with water.
I stamped my leaves and flowers from Rose Garden onto my Rose Garden Confetti Cuts



I stamped my sentiment from God is Good in Navy Ink.


 


Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Leigh!!! Love that lightly inked and splattered background!

Karen B. said...

Those bright blooms are so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Your soft speckled background is wonderful! This is a lovely card!