Friday, April 07, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Speckled -- Take Two

I have another card to share that I made using the current


I decided to use my Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift stamp to make my card.


I stamped my image onto watercolour paper in versafine onyx black ink
and heat embossed it in clear.
Then, I coloured it in, using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
and a water brush.
When I was done, I masked off the image and splattered (speckled?)
some ink mixed with water over top.


I stamped the sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Phrases and Praises.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your splattering is beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is soft and lovely Leigh!!

Anonymous said...

love love love!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Leigh. The soft blue looks wonderful around the image. Great take on the picture. I have that set and you inspired me to take it out!

Anonymous said...

I miss your 5 for Fridays!

Silke Ledlow said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL !!!