Thursday, March 16, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #213

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

Here's my card:


I stamped the images from Altenew's Wild Hibiscus in versafine onyx black
on a piece of watercolour paper and heat embossed it in clear.
Then, I coloured it in, using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers
and a water brush.


I masked off the images and added some splatter.
I stamped my sentiment using PTI's Songbirds stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 23rd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

11 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Your gorgeous card is one of my favorites of all time! Like EVER!!
😍😍😍

ElizStewart said...

Leigh....this card is fabulous beyond words!!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh. Love your bold colors.

Bobby said...

I was just looking at this set today, Leigh, and thinking about how to do a card. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the little bird perched on the flower stem.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a beautiful CAS card Leigh, love it!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these bright colors and the composition!

Michelle said...

So pretty and such beautiful colouring, Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Leigh!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE your take on the sketch with that lovely bird!! Stunning!!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous layout with that flower and the bird!! And I love your colors!