Tuesday, January 17, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch 315

Today, I have a card to share that I made using
the MFT Wednesday Sketch 315:

I decided to use my new MFT Forest Friends stamps and dies
to make my card:


I used my Reverse Confetti Heart Stencil to apply Altenew Coral Berry
ink to my background.


I stamped the onto its coordinating diecut
in versafine onyx black and heat embossed it in clear before colouring
it in with some Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.
I stamped the sentiment from Forest Friends in versamark and heat
embossed it on white on a PTI Tag Sale diecut.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful !
Great background !

Ineke X

Karen B. said...

Super cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beary sweet Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesomely adorable card! Love that stenciled background and that bear!

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciled hearts look great Leigh this is cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Leigh. Love the bit of text paper. I love all your paper and color choices.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet take on this weeks inspiration!

Cindy Groh said...

What a cutie. Fabulous card.