Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Today, I'm playing along with the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I decided to create my card using my Just Brew It stamp set by Reverse Confetti.


I started by diecutting a Lacy Scallop Frames Confetti Cuts from vintage cream cardstock
and layering it over a piece of Prima "coffee themed" patterned paper.
This paper was all pink, so I blended some Tangerine ink to the bottom half of it.


I stamped some Rose Garden sprigs onto their coordinating Rose Garden Confetti Cuts,
as well as some Blooms 'n Buds leaves onto their coordinating Blooms 'n Buds Confetti Cuts.
Over these, I adhered my Just Brew It Confetti Cuts that I stamped with this fun
Just Brew It stamp in Tangerine ink.

Confession time: I actually don't drink coffee -- gasp!
I know.... and in fact, when the Just Brew It stamp set was released,
I had to Google PSL to see what it meant!
However, I do enjoy making coffee-themed cards, 
so I hope it's okay that I play along with the blog hop. ;)


 

 

 

 

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

23 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fabulous colors!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Leigh!

Cindy C. said...

Very nice, love the soft palette!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so delicately pretty!

Teri said...

The soft colors are so pretty.

Maria said...

Awesome card with beautiful color!!

Miriam Leech said...

Your colors are beautiful! And I love this sentiment!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Too cute!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colors of your background. Awesome card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful colors and awesome design.

Tonya said...

Lovely card

Bobby said...

Guess who just Googled PSL? I'm not a coffee drinker either, Leigh, but you sure made a great card for the hop. I love that lacy die cut panel.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Leigh. Love that words on the cup... the soft colors... oh, that lacey scallop rectangle is lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how pretty Leigh, love the colors!!

Lisa said...

So so pretty! Love these light bright colors and I forgot I needed those cup stamps!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, I couldn't live without my coffee in the morning! :) LOVE your card, Leigh! Beautiful soft colors, and I love how you added the floral sprigs under the cup. Your ink blended background is fabulous, too!

StampingbugKerry said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sweet colors! :)

Kim S said...

I LOVE coffee!! I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes but I don't go to Starbucks very often. I save it for a special treat or pick-me-up. I did wander in yesterday before work and saw that their ad campaign for PSLs is "People Share Love"! Doesn't your card seem even more perfect? Send it to someone and share the love!

Diana Carr said...

Love it! I am obsessed with Pumpkin Spice. Gorgeous colors!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous, I have this set I need to ink it up

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is so pretty! I absolutely LOVE the colors...so wonderful! I think that people who aren't coffee drinkers and still make coffee card are Super Stars!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Gorgeous! Loving the ombre!

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh