Thursday, September 22, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #191

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #191 designed by Chrissy Larson:



I have to admit, I was a little stumped at first with Chrissy's sketch.
But here's what I finally came up with...


The frames are diecut from watercolour paper using PTI's Shaker Shapes: Squares.
I stamped the fox from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos stamp set
in versafine onyx black and heat embossed it in clear.
I colour him and the background using my Zig Markers and a water brush.


I stamped the sentiment from Altenew's Best Mom stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 29th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

Too cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh.my.gosh..... SO cute! I wuvvv that little fox, and I think your take on that sketch is absolutely perfect!!

cm said...

Well, from 'stumped' to 'sensational,' my friend! Your little fox is adorable, nestled into the framed layers, sharing his love note! Tooooo sweet!
Hugs~c

*Vicki* said...

Oh how cute! Love all the frames! :) HUGS

alexandra s.m. said...

You make it look so simple Leigh!
Love your take!
It is "stinky" cute ;o)
Thanks~

donna mikasa said...

Adorable take on the sketch, Leigh! Love this!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is awesome Leigh! I love the soft watercolor wash behind the fox!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is such a cute card Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome card Leigh! I'm definitely going to have to break down and get myself some Zig markers because I'm always so impressed with the awesome vibrancy of them when I see others use them!

Lucille K said...

Such a cute card, awwww :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

So Sweet Leigh, a great take on the sketch. Watercolour paper makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Izzy Scrap said...

This little fox is so adorable ! And your layout is very original and fits perfectly the sketch challenge ! Great idea ! Thanks for sharing.