Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MFT Colour Challenge 52 & CAS(E) This Sketch #187 -- Take Two

Today, I have a card to share that I made using the


I used my MFT Modern Blooms stamp set to make my card,


Here's my card:


I stamped each flower onto their coordinating diecut
using Altenew Ocean Waves, Evening Grey and Lava Rock.
I stamped the leaves (in Morning Frost and Evening Grey) onto 
my vintage cream cardstock background and adhered the flowers overtop.
 

I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Tropics) in Lava Rock.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful !!!!
Great colors !

Ineke X

Daniela Dobson said...

Super cute! Those flowers are adorable.

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Leigh! I love your take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card Leigh, so cute!

littlesavedgirl said...

I love it !

Audrey Pettit said...

You do the most beautiful things with flowers! LOVE your take on that fun sketch with all these different blossoms that you used. And what a great color combo! So different and so very eye catching!

cm said...

LOVE!!
Hugs~c