Sunday, July 17, 2016

Essentials by Ellen July Mix it Up Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the 
This month, they're teaming up with Neat & Tangled,
so I decided to pair my Mondo Hydrangea stamp set from Essentials by Ellen
with my So Very Blessed stamp set from Neat & Tangled.
Here's my card:


I stamped my flowers in sweet blush on watercolour paper and then a second time
in versamark, using my MISTI, so I could heat emboss them in clear.
I used my Zig markers to colour them in, along with water and a paintbrush.


I stamped my sentiment from So Very Blessed in Altenew Coral Berry
and added some splatter.

I'm also linking this card up for Day 2 of Heat Wave,
a class I'm taking this week at Online Card Classes:


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and beautiful Leigh!

Betty said...

beautiful, beautiful!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the soft colors that you used.

Shelly said...

Absolutely, beautiful!

Happy Dance said...

Oh Leigh! This is just beautiful. Pink makes me happy, and I love all the shades you've used. From the splatters to the sentiment to those gorgeous blooms; it is a gorgeous card. Love it!! Happy Sunday. Bev

LauraJane:) said...

So LOVELY!!

SD said...

Love your card!

Lisa Elton said...

Leigh, this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Leigh, love this stamp and how you have stamped then embossed, perfect.

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE how you used the hydrangea image here!

Bobby said...

So soft and pretty, Leigh. I love the flowers outlined in the pink and the splatters are perfect.