Monday, February 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Sachet

*Note: This is my second post for today.
Please scroll down or click here to see my exciting news!



Happy February!
It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD of the Sachet Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

I was inspired by the combination of hearts, floral pattern and felt.


I started by choosing some floral patterned paper and then matched some felt.
I diecut all of these using my Papertrey Ink Hearts Cover Plate.


I stamped the sentiment using PTI's Wee Folk.
  
Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
for the challenge details and to play along with us!



Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Oh Leigh! This is just wonderful! All those sweet hearts in those pretty florals and felt are perfect for a baby card! Such texture and fun colors! I love this very happy card. Bev

Karen B. said...

What a cool way to use up scraps of patterned paper! Great card as usual.

Melody said...

I just love your cute card! Love how you cut some of the hearts in felt.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is so, so sweet, Leigh! I LOVE all those adorable hearts, and love the mix of colors you used. The felt is fabulous, and I absolutely adore the soft print you mixed in, too. The whole thing makes me think of a quilt. SO perfect for a baby design!

SugarGem said...

Awwww so pretty. Love the colors a lot

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Leigh! Love the little felt hearts you used in there!

Olga said...

The combination of felt and patterned paper is so pretty! Wonderful card!

Lisa Elton said...

I am seriously smitten with this card!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty, you really did a wonderful job of combining patterns and colors!!

Betty Wright said...

This is terrific, Leigh! A perfect baby card. Looks like a quilted baby blanket!

Megan Carroll said...

Love your "quilt like" pattern using this Coverplate!

Marisa said...

Loving all those hearts!

Lynn said...

Love all those sweet hearts Leigh!

Peanut said...

This is wonderful, Leigh. Beautiful interpretation of the photo.
x Asha

Tracy Freeman said...

Leigh this is really pretty, the felt works so well and makes me want to stroke the card, love all the pretty colours and patterns.
Have a great day xx

Kim S said...

LOVE your mix of patterns and felt - such a lovely, soft baby card!

maria f. said...

I love your take on that inspiration photo! Perfect use of PPs.

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet card Leigh!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute! Love all the hearts...fabulous take on the inspiration!