Sunday, September 20, 2015

Muse Card Club Challenge #133

Today, I have a card to share for the Muse Card Club Challenge #133
which is to use this card by my talented friend, Michele Ferguson,
as our inspiration:


I recognized the background patterned paper that Michele used
(it's My Mind's Eye) and thought that perhaps I had the same paper in my stash.
I did, in fact, but it was sized to 12x12.
I decided to use it as my background anyway....


I matted my patterned paper on some aqua mist cardstock.


I created a tag using sweet blush cardstock & PTI's Tag Sale 5, which I trimmed down
along the edges and the end.
I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Wplus9 stamp set.

Thanks for looking!  

13 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, very clever use of the tag.

Love and hugs
Maarit

I Card Everyone said...

Love your paper 'large sized!' Oh so beautiful... but not in the gallery?!! Oh no!! Quick - fix that!!! Thanks so much for playing cards with me this week, Leigh!
=] Michele

I Card Everyone said...

Merci beaucoup!
=]

Jill Norwood said...

Very beautiful!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your take on Michele's card Leigh, this is pretty!

Nance said...

Can't get any closer musing than that! Very pretty and love your take!

Karen M said...

Your card is so pretty - love it! xx

Ardyth said...

Love that 'thanks' set - this is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Leigh!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

It's so cool! I never can work with such bold backgrounds, especially 12x12 sized.

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet! I love the pink and gold tag, and the larger scale print is really eye catching!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card, Leigh.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great take on the Muse inspiration! I love the bold sentiment on that tag!

cm said...

Beautiful, Leigh!! That paper, no matter what the size, is so pretty! And your tag: yes, another sweet touch!
~c