Sunday, June 28, 2015

End of the school year treats -- part 1

With the end of the school year only two days away,
I've been making butter crunch to show my appreciation
for the staff and my kids' schools.

End of the school year treats -- part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148

These two went to the office staff at the school where I work
and to my friend, Tania, who teaches there (she loves my butter crunch!)

End of the school year treats -- part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148

I diecut PTI's Tag Sale #7 die from aqua mist cardstock and some PTI striped vellum.
I diecut the popsicle (from Summer Sweetness) and the enjoy (from Wet Paint Cuts III)
and stamped the popsicle with the coordinating Summer Sweetness stamps.

End of the school year treats -- part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148

Once I was done stamping, I pressed the top part of the popsicle diecut into versa mark
and then heat embossed it in clear to give it a little shine.
  
End of the school year treats -- part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148

I followed the same steps to make this one.

End of the school year treats -- part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148

So summery and fun!

I'm also linking this up to this week's

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh those are sweetest tags! Happy summer to your kiddos!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful tags and those sweets look delicious!

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty tags! And I love the yummy treats too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little tags and now I want something sweet!!

~amy~ said...

YUM!

I Card Everyone said...

I haven't made those yummy treats YET, but I sure love the tags you've made, Leigh - darling.
=] M

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh how fun are these?!
Beautiful job Leigh!!

Happy Dance said...

So did you make enough butter crunch for all of us, lol?! It looks delicious, and I can see why your friend appreciates it so much. The tags are perfect for your treats. Sweet on top of the vellum, and pretty bows too. Love the idea of adding versamark on top of the image; adds that popsicle gloss! Very fun. Bev

Audrey Pettit said...

So seriously adorable and fun, Leigh! Absolutely LOVE the layered tags and the striped vellum is such a fun touch. The popsicles are super fun, too, and so perfect for summer. LOVE that you added the clear embossing powder to the top!

Lin said...

Your tags make a lovely presentation, Leigh, they look almost as good to eat as your butter crunch! I know they were much appreciated! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable tags on some yummy treats!! Very sweet Leigh!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Joyce said...

Wow, Leigh. I am catching up and you have made so many pretty tags to go along with your delicious butter crunch. I'm sure you have made a lot of people very happy this week.

cm said...

Once again, your tags and butter crunch gifts have planted a smile alllll over my face! Thoughtful and yummy!
~c