Friday, December 05, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #12


Today, I have a card to share that I made for Tag You're It Challenge #12
where we're being inspired by this festive tag by TYIC Designer Tracey McNeely:




I was inspired by the direction of Tracey's sweet tag and the snowflake patterned paper
that she layered it in front of.


I started by layering some Teresa Collins patterned paper over some white card stock.
Then, I die cut my tag (using Reverse Confetti's Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts) and
stamped my sentiments (from Bring On The Merry) in limeade ice & pure poppy.
For the ornaments, I stamped the strings using the line from I Like You.
Then, I die cut the Chevron Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts from white, pure poppy & limeade ice
cardstock and layered them together to create a striped pattern.
Can you guess what I used to die cut them?
It's the larger leaf from Fresh 'n Fruity Confetti Cuts.

Visit the Tag You're It Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the challenge and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Wednesday, December 17h to link up your project.


 

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

aren't you clever with the ornaments! Love it.

merryf said...

Really lovely! I love how you transformed the tag into a card!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love those chevron ornaments and that you incorporated your tag onto a card!

Nathalie said...

You always inspire me to play in those challenges! Love what you did with this one!

Lisa Elton said...

I LIKE it!! How fun are those "fruity" little ornaments!!

Deepti said...

Love the way u did the ornaments and they beautifully pop over grey :)

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

Kathy said...

Leigh, just way too cute! I love it, snowflakes, ornaments, and colors, too.

Megan Carroll said...

Cute and original ornaments! Way to stretch your stamps!!

Audrey Pettit said...

ooh, great colors, Leigh! This is adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh I really like the way you positioned your tag on the card ront.

Celeste Goff said...

Leigh, these tags are amazing! I love the positioning of the second tag on the card and may have to borrow that clever idea from you!

cm said...

Super sweet!
~c