Friday, November 29, 2013

Inspired Blueprints #112

Today, I am sharing a layout that I made using Inspired Blueprints Sketch #112:




And here's my layout:





For my layout, I used some goodies that came in a Close To My Heart kit that I purchased earlier this fall.
Pretty much all of the supplies came in this kit..... except for the buttons, twine & "Take Note" stamp (that's from PTI's On The Farm).

I stamped the woodgrain stamp repeatedly onto the beige card stock in Summer Sunrise.
Then I stamped my title.
I loved these sentiment stamps .... this was why I purchased the kit. ;)



The journaling pulls out from behind the photo at the top... I typed it out on my typewriter.



Click on over to the  Inspired Blueprints Blog to see what the rest of the DT made with the sketch!

And before I go, I just wanted to highlight this Black Friday deal at Reverse Confetti:


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Great color palette and wonderful sentiment, Leigh. Photos definitely speak a thousand words...looks like FUN!

Kara said...

perfect for fall!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely fall layout Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your beautiful layout Leigh and the placement is fab as well ;)
I hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!

craftmates said...

Beautiful layout and great sentiment! Love it. - Irma