Thursday, October 24, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #51

Today, I'm sharing CTS's Sketch #51 by N@Ali:



I have to admit, I was a little stumped with this card at first, as I don't have any "plane" stamps. But then I found some Simple Stories chipboard in my stash.... and here's what I made with it:


I also used some coordinating Simple Stories patterned paper, 
on which I stamped with a PTI Road Trip stamp. 
The strip of patterned paper along the bottom is Echo Park. 
Some stitching and enamel dots finish it off.

I'm planning on giving this card to my friend who is going on our church's annual trip to Congo in February. I cut the patterned paper so DR Congo is visible on the card, near the bottom. :)

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like. You have until Thursday, October 31st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!



10 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Love this Leigh! The whole scene is so perfect for the sketch! So Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I really like it. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great design! I love how you used the chipboard!

Alanna said...

What a fabulous card. The papers are perfect.

Megan Carroll said...

Lovely card!!

SmilynStef said...

I adore everything about this ... all of the elements work together so well.

Julia Aston said...

Your card reminds me of an airmail letter with the colors you used and fun stripes!

Betty said...

Looks great - and it's right that we were really on the same wave length with our cards :-)

Chrissy Larson said...

Total perfection! I love how the banner goes off the card. What a perfect way to use those chipboard pieces.

donna mikasa said...

Love the postcard look--especially with that striped paper on the bottom! Perfect take on the sketch!