Friday, October 25, 2013

A special adventure

Welcome to my Friday post, where I share a project that I've designed for 

Today's card was made using the sweet little bicycle from Breath of Fresh Flair 
and a sentiment from Everyday Expressions.

I had been looking through my 6x6 paper pads and came across this fun travel sheet. 
I decided it would be neat to used these stamps to convey the message that when we're together, everyday feels like an adventure.


I trimmed my patterned paper panel and adhered it to my card base. 
I diecut two frame dies from kraft and cream cardstock. 
I stamped my sentiment in black, trimmed it and adhered it to the kraft frame, 
on which I heat embossed my bike using red embossing powder. 
I added a thin strip of striped patterned paper and finished it off with some twine, 
because it reminded me of a package.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

TLady said...

WHAT A SUPER FUN CARD!!!!!!!!!;)