Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Altenew January Inspiration Challenge

Today, I have a card to share that I made for the


I decided to use my Fantasy Floral stamps and dies to make my card:


I stamped my blooms in Altenew Inks: Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris,
Midnight Violet, Mango Smoothie, Warm Sunshine, Sunkissed & Orange Cream,
as well as PTI's Simply Chartreuse & Ripe Avocado.


I stamped the sentiment from Build A Bloom: Camellia in 
versamark ink on a strip of dark grey cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Simply STUNNING!! I love your stamping and that sentiment is so beautiful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Oh I love this card, Leigh! Gorgeous and bold - what a great combination! Great color choices! Hideko

Celeste Goff said...

You do such amazing cards Leigh...this one is no exception. It's just gorgeous!