Monday, June 05, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #59 -- Take Two

Today, I have another card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #59:


I couldn't resist making another card using this pretty photo as inspiration!
This time, I was inspired the the trio of flowers near the bottom.
Here's my card, using a couple of Altenew stamp sets: Camellia and Adore You.


I did some stamping/heat embossing/masking with my flowers and leaves,
stamping the outlines first in versamark and then in a coloured ink.
I coloured them in with Altenew inks pressed onto my acrylic block 
and a water brush.


 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Tropics) onto its coordinating diecut
and adhered it with dimensional adhesive.

There's still time to play along with this week's  Inspired By All the Little Things, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, June 9th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Oh wow... stunning pops of color. A beauty.

Gaylynn said...

Gosh, these flowers just POP off the page. Gorgeous stamping and coloring. Wow.

KimCreate said...

Very pretty Leigh!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Leigh! The colors are gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, the is gorgeous!!

Cindy C. said...

Stunning CAS design! I love how you picked out those bright colors from the inspiration photo.

LauraJane:) said...

SO LOVELY!