Thursday, June 29, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #228

Yesterday was Austin's grad.


Today, I want to share the card that I made for him, using
 CAS(E) This Sketch #228 designed by Chrissy Larson:



To make my card, I used Reverse Confetti products.


Using Take Flight, I stamped my paper airplanes in Iced Aqua Ink
Tangerine Ink, and RC Aqua Ink.


I stamped my sentiment which is also from Take Flight.



Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 6th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats to the grad (and parents)!! Such an exciting time. I get a year off as my daughter graduated last year and my son graduates next year. Where does the time go??! Our babies are growing up!

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch, Leigh, and I'm sure your son did, too!

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations on the graduation!! Your card is fantastic!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Congratulations! You must be so proud of Austin.
Great take on the sketch, and the sentiment is perfect for him! Hideko

Cindy said...

Congratulations on Austin's graduation!

Kim Heggins said...

Congrats to you son, fabulous photo! Love your sweet card, those paper airplanes are perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a wonderful card for Austin! The sentiment is perfect. Very cute Leigh!