Wednesday, May 24, 2017

MFT Colour Challenge 69

Today, I have two cards to share that I made using


I made both of my cards with my new MFT Butterflies stamp set
and coordinating dies.
Here's my first card:


I blended ink onto the borders of my card
and added my stamped diecuts (using Altenew and PTI inks) and a PTI frame.


I added my sentiment (from PTI's KIS: Thank You stamp set),
which I heat embossed in white onto a strip of charcoal cardstock.

I used the same products to make my second card,
to which I added a pop of yellow.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kim S said...

Beautiful mix of colors! I love the bright butterflies with the softly sponged background! They also pop beautifully on the darker color!

JanetB said...

I love those butterflies AND your cards. Beautiful.

Celeste Goff said...

Two gorgeous cards Leigh! I love them both!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful pair of cards Leigh! The soft ink blending on the first is so pretty!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful takes on the color challenge--love both of your cards and those gorgeous butterflies!