Saturday, May 27, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #58

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #58:


I love these cool bottles filled with white blossoms!
Here's my card:


I started by stamping my flowers from Altenew's Adore You set
with some masking.
I heat embossed the jar from Lawn Fawn's Summertime Charm in gold (also with masking).
With a mask for my jar, I blended ink onto it.


I coloured in my leaves using some Altnew inks and a water brush.
I restamped some leaves and one bloom, fussy cut them out by hand,
and adhered them to my card.
I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Pedal Pusher set) on a strip of black cardstock
and heat embossed it in white.
Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, June 2nd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Luanne said...

So soft and pretty! I love how you left the flowers while with a hint of shading!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Leigh, this is just gorgeous!!!

Anita in France said...

The soft blending on the jar is just gorgeous, Leigh ... what a perfect spot for those wonderful white blooms! Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful, so peaceful and lovely!

Helen F. said...

What a beautiful card, Leigh! I am headed over to visit Inspired By All the Little Things now to check out the DT team's artwork :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration! Love the ink blending on the vase!

Bobby said...

Wonderful, wonderful, Leigh. The jar inking is superb and the extra layer of flowers bring the whole card to life.

KimCreate said...

Super pretty card!