Saturday, May 20, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #57

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #57:


I love these pretty tulips!
I was inspired by the colours of the flowers and the angle/how they were layered.
I decided to use my PTI Spring Berries stamp set to make my card:

I stamped my berries on their coordinating diecuts in Altenew Bamboo, Olive, Lavender Fields,
Deep Iris, Rose Quartz, Purple Wine, Buttercream, and Warm Sunshine.
I layered my panel over a strip of cardstock that I stencilled using a Hero Arts
stencil and Buttercream ink.


 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI' Spring Berries) in Altenew Jet Black ink
and added some button twine.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, May 26th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card Leigh. Love all the gorgeous detail.

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous arrangement and colors!

Karen Day said...

Just lovely, Leigh! I love how you created a bouquet :o)

Lisa Elton said...

This is ever so lovely Leigh!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Leigh. The soft colors are gorgeous! I have that set, but I yet to use it... it's sitting on my desk, waiting...

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card Leigh!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors on this card!!! Amazing design!!

Silke Ledlow said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I love that we share our passion for PTI :) !!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous! Love the pretty flower arrangement!

Marcie Sharp said...

So bright and cheerful! I love your take on the inspiration photo.

Bobby said...

I love the airiness of these stamps and the movement they give the card, Leigh.