Saturday, May 13, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #56

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #56:


I love this beautiful image that Karren chose!
I decided to use my PTI Pedal Pusher stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my bicycle on its coordinating diecut in Altenew Jet Black and Evening Grey.
I filled the basket with WPlus9 Fresh Cut Floral stamped diecuts in Altenew inks.


 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI' Tropics) in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, May 19th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Love the florals in the basket.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love how you paired the PTI stamp with the WPlus9 flowers. Such lovely inspiration!

Bobby said...

I just got the bicycle stamp from SSS. Now that I've seen the inspiration photo, I will be able to use it for this challenge. So I guess I will be CASEing your lovely card, Leigh. I have those WPlus9 flowers but will use the ones with the set just to be different.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely spring card Leigh! Have a blessed Mother's Day!

KimCreate said...

Super cute card! Love how the PTI stamp is in 2 parts.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute take on this weeks inspiration! Love the bicycle and basket of flowers! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

JanetB said...

Your creation is just right. I love the very black bike with the spring colors of the flowers.

Karen B. said...

Love your subtle layering.

Wanda Cullen said...

This bicycle die is perfect for the challenge! Great interpretation of the photo!

Celeste Goff said...

Love, love, love this card!