Monday, May 22, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Frosting -- Take Two

I have another card to share that I made using the current


Once again, I decided to interpret the cupcakes in this photo as flowers.
I decided to use my Rose Garden stamp set from Reverse Confetti stamp set to make my card.


I started with a piece of woodgrain patterned paper from my stash.
On it, I used some masking to stamp the flowers and leaves from Rose Garden in Stone Ink,
Rose InkSalsa Ink Stormy Ink.


I stamped my sentiment using Simply Sentiments.
I layered my panel over a piece of Cloud White Cardstock.


 

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This couldn't be any more perfect for the inspiration photo Leigh! So PRETTY!

Nora Noll said...

What a beautiful card!! I love that you stamped on that patterned paper. It looks so cool!!

Kim S said...

Absolutely lovely - perfect for a sympathy card!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Leigh! I love the soft, subtle wood grain in the background!

Lynn said...

Beautiful. Love the soft woodgrain background Leigh.