Monday, May 01, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Flutter

The LEAD of the Flutter Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

I thought the colours in the inspiration photo were so pretty
and I was inspired to make four cards incorporating the colours
and my new MFT Stamps butterfly set.


I diecut the butterflies and stamped them using their coordinating stamps
and Altenew inks.
I matted the cards on PTI aqua mist cardstock and added a sentiment strip on each of them,
using my Altenew Adore You stamp set.
On this card above, I used Blush and Rouge ink.


This card uses Frosted Pink on the wings and then stamped twice for the watercolour part.


This one used Buttercream, stamped once for the wings and twice for the watercolour.


And, same technique as the last two cards, using Soft Lilac.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this card set. So sweet and soothing.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration!

Patti said...

Sweet Leigh!! The colors you sued are so soft and spring-y! : )

Patti

Happy Dance said...

Such a beautiful set of butterfly cards, Leigh. Those Altenew inks are so perfect for these, too. I have the buttercream, and it's such a perfect yellow. I really like how you've let the butterflies and that sweet sentiment speak for themselves; beautifully CAS. Great set of cards. Bev

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card set Leigh. Love the pretty butterflies and the soft colors. LOVELY!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous takes my Friend!
I must give it a go!
Thank You!!