Thursday, May 18, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #222

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

I used the sketch to make a card for my mom:


I started by blending some Altenew Rose Quartz ink onto my background.
Over this, I layered some Altenew Painted Flowers stamps on their coordinating diecuts
that I stamped in Olive, Bamboo, Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart and Purple Wine ink from Altenew.


I heat embossed the sentiment (from Altenew Best Mom) in white on a strip
of black cardstock.
A few PTI rainstones finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 25th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful design Leigh!

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is beautiful!

Happy Dance said...

I'll bet your mom loved this card, Leigh; I know I do! Those painted flowers are gorgeous and look so perfect on that corner of your card. Those pinks are so pretty and just right for your card. Love this. Bev

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your take my Friend!
Beautifully romantic ;-)

Celeste Goff said...

This is so feminine and beautiful Leigh! Love your take on the sketch!

Karen B. said...

Love the soft pink inking.

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful! I love the subtle shading you achieved on the background...your talent is amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your take on the sketch, this is pretty!

donna mikasa said...

Oh so pretty, Leigh! Love the soft blending behind the flowers.

Vicki Finger said...

This might be my favorite you've ever made - It is gorgeous! I have those stamps but have never used them. I think I'm going to have to get them out and play!