Thursday, May 04, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #220

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

Here's my card:


I stamped the sentiment and image using my Concord & 9th Hello Lovely stamp set,
in versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed them in clear.


I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 11th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

It's a gorgeous and colorful take Leigh!
Love it!!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Leigh, this card is so gorgeously bright and vibrant!!!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, so "you"!

stampingbowd said...

This is beautiful! A fabulous CAS design! I love the heat embossing!

Bobby said...

I love that stamp and you've colored it beautifully, Leigh.

Kim S said...

LOVE the colors on your bouquet - such a cheerful card!!