Monday, May 29, 2017

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge -- Take Two

Today, I have another card to share for the the 



Once again, I used  my Altenew Build-a-Flower: Camellia stamp set.


I started by stamping my flowers onto their coordinating diecuts 
in Altenew Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart and Purple Wine inks.
Then, I stamped the leaves directly onto my background 
in Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades and Evergreen.
  

I stamped my sentiment (also from Altenew's Camellia) in Jet Black ink.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Hussena said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love the design and the colours.

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous Leigh, love it!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty and bright, LOVE!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, those colors Leigh...just gorgeous!

lostinpaper said...

So so beautiful Leigh!

Marisa said...

Love the colours!! Gorgeous card.

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Vibrant camellias, Leigh! The simple layout enhances the beauty of the flowers! Hideko

Erum Tasneem said...

STUNNING! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Altenew.

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your deserving win, Leigh! So beautiful!

Donna said...

Beautiful card- love the design. And congrats on your win, you deserve it!

Loopyloo said...

Gorgeous. Stunning. Congratulations.