Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Challenges -- Part 2

So, this evening, I quickly whipped up another card for the 
Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Challenges.

My card is for the challenge that was posted on March 7th:
create a card and a coordinating envelope -- and mail it!

I am terrible about giving cards!
In fact, today, when I was searching for something in one of the front pockets of my purse,
I found a card that's been in there since Christmastime that I still haven't given to a friend of mine,
even though I've seen her several times since!
But, I am bound and determined to mail this card to a friend of mine this week...


I started by blending some Altenew Frosty Pink ink onto the top of my card.
I stamped the boughs from PTI's Spring Woods in Altenew Evening Grey, Morning 
Frost and Frosty Pink.
I stamped the birds (also from Spring Woods) using Frosty Pink, Coral Berry and Jet Black.


I stamped the sentiment (also from Spring Woods) in Jet Black.

For the coordinating envelope, I stamped the longer branch in the same
colours as on my card, on both sides, near the bottom of the front.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful card and envelope, Leigh!. Love the colors, and the sentiment, and your friend will love receiving it :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely and peaceful card Leigh. Your friend will love it...if it makes it to her LOL!!

Karen B. said...

I need to ink up the birds I have, this card is gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those birds just pop! Great card!