Thursday, September 08, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti September New Release Blog Hop!


We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all of the fabulous new Reverse Confetti 
stamp sets, dies, pattern paper, cardstock, stencil & inks, which are now available to purchase!

First of all, I have a card that I made using
 CAS(E) This Sketch #189 designed by me:



I used the new Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to make my card.


I diecut the Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti White Cardstock
and blended Lime Green Ink onto it, creating an ombre effect.
I layered this over another piece of Reverse Confetti White Cardstock.


I stamped the sentiment from Forever In Our Hearts onto a strip of black cardstock
and heat embossed it in white.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 15th to link up your card.
My second card for today combines the new Blooms 'n Buds stamp set
with the new Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts.


I started by blending my White Cardstock background with Iced Aqua ink.
Then, I layered my Lotsa Dots Stencil overtop and blended more Iced Aqua ink.
I stamped the Blooms 'n Buds stamps onto their coordinating diecuts using several inks,
including the new Tangerine and Iced Aqua Inks.


I diecut the Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts from White Cardstock
and trimmed off the swirls and other words.
I stamped the sentiment from The Lord's Strength several times in Iced Aqua Ink,
using my MISTI.

And my last card for today once again combines the new Blooms 'n Buds stamp set
with the new Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts.


I started by diecutting the middle size Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts from White Cardstock
with my shim so I could pop out the scallop pieces.
I masked off the bottom so I could blend ink onto it using Lime Green Ink.
I stamped the Blooms 'n Buds stamps onto their coordinating Blooms 'n Buds stamps Confetti Cuts in various inks, including Tangerine, Iced Aqua and Lime Green.
I layered it onto a piece of Iced Aqua Cardstock and matted it on White Cardstock.


I diecut the Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts from White Cardstock,
trimmed off the other words and blended Lime Green Ink onto the bottom half of it
before adhering it to my card with dimensional adhesive.
I stamped the sentiment from My Heart Trusts several times in Lime Green Ink,
using my MISTI.


 

  

  

  

 



Okay, that's it for me for today.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made with this amazing release!
Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:
SaveSave
SaveSave

25 comments:

Evelyn vasquez said...

I'm totally inspired! Love your cards.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful cards, Leigh. I love all your pretty blooms.

~amy~ said...

Loving all your pretty cards Leigh...awesome colors!

littlesavedgirl said...

Very pretty , Love the colors !

littlesavedgirl said...

Love the die background too !

Diana K said...

Beautiful projects, Leigh! You always inspire me. I especially love your inkblended cover plate card.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the soft ink blending on these pretty cards!

littlesavedgirl said...

The green is so vibrant , perfect shade !

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful projects, Leigh! Love them all!

*Vicki* said...

What a collection of amazing creations Leigh!! All beautifully done! :) HUGS

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous cards my Friend and I love your soft take on this week's sketch!
Thank You~

Happy Dance said...

Love the sketch you've created, and the card you made accordingly. The die, and the ombre green is beautiful. This makes a lovely, and heartfelt sympathy card. Your 'blessed' card is gorgeous. That Iced Aqua ink with that stencil is so pretty, and I'm loving those blooms. Your 'thankful' card is amazing. Love the subtly inked thankful die. And that Lacy Scallop die...I'm in love with that!! You've created a marvelous trio of cards with this new release. Love them all! Bev

Krisha said...

Stunning cards!!!
Thank you for the visit and the comment......means a lot!

cm said...

A fabulous sketch and what better inspiration than to pair it with your pretty die-and-ombre-inked creation. Lovely! The two floral cards: so eye-catching! Vibrant and lively, both!
Hugs~c

Karen B. said...

Beautiful line up of cards!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous cards, and an awesome take on your sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty cards Leigh!!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous bunch of cards. And, love this week's sketch. I"m halfway done with my entry.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful ideas with the new release!

Michelle said...

WOW..... three beautiful cards!! Amazing, vibrant colors and lovely florals!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, I love your cards! All so beautiful! And your sketch is amazing, too!

Mrsfish02 said...

All lovelies Leigh. The blending on the leaves cover panel is very nice. This release has some great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards Leigh.

Bobby said...

All three cards are lovely, Leigh.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow Leigh,

I'm smitten with every single one of your cards! Each is beautiful in its own unique way.

I am DYING to have these new stamps, I totally have to save my cents for them. So glad you shared.