Saturday, September 10, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #23

Today, I have a card to share for 


I love that black and white striped wall -- it's so bold!
Here's my card:


I started by created a bold black and white striped border by stamping
my SSS Wide Stripe stamp in versafine onyx black ink on a piece
of white cardstock and heat embossing it in black.
I stamped my flowers (from Altenew's Bamboo Rose stamp set) in versamark
onto watercolour paper and heat embossed them in gold.
I coloured them in with my Zig Markers and a water brush.


I spritzed my cardstock panel with water and added gold embossing powder
and heat embossed the droplets.
I stamped my sentiment in versafine onyx black ink using PTI's Songbirds.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 15th to link up your card.

I'm also linking this up to Virginia's View Challenge #23: Spray, Mist & Splatter:


Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

Karen B. said...

I like the mix of bold with the feminine pink flowers. Lovely!

Betty said...

WOW - gorgeous card, Leigh - also loved yesterdays" family post!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Leigh. The striped border looks great with the pretty flowers. The gold heat embossing looks great.

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous!!

Vicki Finger said...

This is beautiful Leigh! I can't wait to play in this challenge.

Wendie / monkey loves oliver said...

Beautiful card, Leigh. The embossed droplets are such a neat idea! And I love the delicate flowers paired with the bold stripe.

Kay Miller said...

OH that could not be any more beautiful! Love the black stripes!

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful card. Pink flowers always add so much to a card.

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome card with us.

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my Leigh, this is just the most beautiful card!

Karren said...

Stunning card! The stripes work so beautifully with those gorgeous roses - which are on my wishlist :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Leigh! Love the gold embossed blossoms!

Lynn said...

Love this card. The bold stripes with the fabulous elegant flowers is beautiful!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty, Leigh! Love those bold black stripes along the edge.

Patti said...

Beautifully done! I love this color combo : )

Patti

Bobby said...

Lovely card, Leigh. I love the flowers embossed in gold.

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! Love your elegant design!

Karen Davis said...

Oh My Leigh! Your card is soooo beautiful. The gorgeous gold embossed flowers are perfect with the stripes.

Lisa Elton said...

Your gold embossed blooms are so pretty! This is wonderful Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Gorgeous! So elegant and so graphic! Love the gold embossing. I totally want to emboss water droplets now!!

Kim S said...

LOVE the golden flowers and soft watercoloring against the bold black stripes.

cm said...

The bold stripes are the perfect accessory for your pretty cluster of bamboo roses! Striking!
Hugs~c