Saturday, September 24, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #25

Today, I have a card to share for 

Isn't it lovely?
I was inspired to use my Altenew Peony set to make my card.


I started by stamping my flower and blooms using Altenew ink onto
a piece of white cardstock and fussy cutting them out by hand.
I inked some yellow ink onto my card front and layered
a lattice diecut (from PTI's Garden Gate kit) over top.


I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Choose Joy) in versafine onyx black
ink and added a strip of smokey shadow cardstock along the side.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see  how the rest of the DT was inspired
 and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 29th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Shanna Vineyard said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the yellow! Just perfect!

Lindsey said...

So beautiful!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! Love how we both used the same stamp set but with different colors!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love that die in the background and that flower is gorgeous!!

Patti said...

Stunning! the lattice gives the perfect touch!

Patti

KimCreate said...

Super pretty stamped flower. The layout is fun too!

Shelly said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love how you added the lattice!

Lisa Elton said...

This si beautiful Leigh, love the lattice!

Karen B. said...

So gorgeous.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Leigh! That big yellow blossom is gorgeous!

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful card Leigh ! And once more a very gorgeous take of the challenge ! Very nice sentiment too !
Thanks for sharing.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! I adore that sentiment!

Wanda Cullen said...

Stunning card and am particularly loving the yellow paired with the white lattice BG! Really love that sentiment, too!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty, Leigh! I love that lattice die. It adds really nice dimension to your card.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your flower is stunning! And love it against the lattice!

Bobby said...

Beautiful flower, Leigh, only made better by the lattice in the background. I need to pull mine out and use it.