Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 275

Today, I have a card to share that I made using the


I decided to use my Cat-titude set to create my card.


I diecut a circle using my MFT Circle Stax dies and blended soft stone
and harvest gold ink onto it, using my blending tool.
I repeated the same colours and technique on a strip of cardstock that I adhered along
the side of my card.


I stamped the cat onto my circle, as well as onto a piece of white cardstock.
On the white cardstock cat, I coloured him in with a paintbrush, some water
and some ink pressed onto my acrylic block.
Then, I fussy cut it out by hand and adhered it over my stamped cat on the circle.
I stamped the flowers and branch from PTI's Spring Woods onto their coordinating diecut
and adhered it to my card.
I stamped the sentiment (also from PTI's Spring Woods) onto the circle.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Your card is so sweet Leigh!
Love it!!
Thank You~

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute! Adorable Spring scene coloring/creating Leigh!

I Card Everyone said...

Love this, Leigh ... purrrfect!
=]

Nora Noll said...

Oh how CUTE!! LOVE your color choices!!

Karen B. said...

Most adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty pastel colors Leigh! This is so sweet!

Olga said...

So sweet! Love the blending effect.

Greta said...

Oh so sweet, Leigh--love the ink blending on the circle & the side strip!

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card Leigh! Love the ink blending!