Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sketch for You to Try #29

Today, I have a card to share for Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #29:


Here's my card...

Sketch for You to Try 29 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #sfytt #cards

I had lots of fun making this card!
I chose 5 coordinating patterned papers from an Amy Tan paper pad,
diecut them using the Caffeinated Cups Confetti Cuts and then stamped
them with the coordinating stamp from Caffeinated Cups. 
With a craft knife, I cut a slip in each one, to tuck in the cup on top of it.

Sketch for You to Try 29 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #sfytt #cards

I diecut the largest circle from Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts from a piece
of paper and used it as a stencil to ink my card front.
I stamped the sentiment from Be A Barista and matted the card on some 
Bazzill Basics Bling Lipgloss cardstock.


 

 

Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

 Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Sweet card, Leigh. Love these coffee cups in all their pretty papers. The bright pink base really sets them off, as does the stenciled scallop. Fun card!! Bev

Lynn Put said...

What a pretty card! I love all of your paper pieced coffee cups.

I Card Everyone said...

Totally adorable!
=]

Pam said...

Great card! I love those coffee cups.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh this is pretty Leigh!! I love those sweet patterned cups all stacked up!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO sweet! I LOVE your paper piecing!

~amy~ said...

Love your stacked cups and paper piecing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute stack of cups. Love those papers!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Such a pretty and cozy card!

cm said...

Such an eye-catching stack of cups, each one an invitation to 'sit, sit and chat awhile'! I tried up to the last minute to create a card for this challenge and...failed! Not sure what my issue was, except I was fixated on using my flamingo and I couldn't wrap my mind around how to get it to work. Of course, this morning, a little light bulb turned on...Yeesh! Your inspiration: marvelous1
Hugs~c