Saturday, June 06, 2015

Two cards to share

Today, I have two cards to share that I made using some Reverse Confetti products.

My first card is for the Card Concept Challenge #36:



I love all of the white with those green stripes!
Instead of cupcakes, though, I was in the mood for ice cream...


The Card Concept 36 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #cards

I stamped my background using So Stripey with my new Altenew Evergreen ink.
I also stamped the same stripes on the Love & Ice Cream Confetti Cuts cup.

The Card Concept 36 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #cards

I did a little smooshing on my ice cream scoop diecuts (also diecut using 
Love & Ice Cream Confetti Cuts) with the Altenew Buttercream ink.
I stamped the sentiment (from Sweet Thing) in Versafine onyx black and Evergreen.

My second card is for the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolour Blog Hop.



Here's my card:

Two Cards to share  Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #cards

I did some smooshing on my background using Altenew's Buttercream ink
and Papertrey Ink's Hawaiian Shores.
I stamped the peacock feather from Peacock Pretties in limeade ice,
aqua mist and Hawaiian shores.
I stamped the sentiment (from God is Good) in versafine onyx black.
A few Pretty Pink Posh aquamarine sequins finish it off.



  

 


Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

Alanna said...

Love these Leigh. That new ink looks amazing on your first card and I love the soft background on the second one.

Ruth said...

Absolutely adore those colours on your God Is Good card - they are really beautiful. The PPP blog hop is so amazing isn't it? Xx

Megan Carroll said...

Cute cards! Love the green stripes!

Kay Miller said...

OH! First one, so super cute and delicious!! Second one, So very pretty!!

Kathy said...

Love these cards!

Lisa Elton said...

A pair of fabulous cards Leigh!! Have a great weekend ;)

Brandi R said...

Love both of these! Fun and yum up top and simple beauty on the bottom. Love ♥

I Card Everyone said...

Just plain fantastic... girl, you just have the best eye for design...
=] Michele

Celeste Goff said...

Two beautiful cards Leigh!

Sharon said...

So simple yet so stunning. I love the single feather with that impactful sentiment.

Diana K said...

Both of these cards are so cute, Leigh. Love those stamped stripes - were they easy to do?

Unknown said...

I adore the pretty colours on the second card, very pretty

Unknown said...

Both such fabulous cards!!!

D.Ann C said...

Gorgeous peacock feather!

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards!!!

jan metcalf said...

Love your cards, especially the Ice cream love! I really like your use of the green color, even with the sentiment, making it two tone!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous cards, Leigh! I love the Ice Cream one. Perfect take on the inspiration photo. Awesome feather card.
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Great lay-out Leigh! I love this detailed combination!

Taunya Butler said...

Well, God IS Good and this card is a showing of his Goodness because you used your talents that He gave you to create it and this card IS GOOD!!! Love the simple and serene beauty that it holds!! Awesomely done!!

Lexa Levana said...

Love both cards. I really adore the soft watercolor background on second card.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE these!! Such BEAUTIFUL Designs and your Water Coloring is AWESOME!! =) I LOVE the Strips with the Doily too!! Just CUTE!! =)THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Geri said...

First of all, my sincere apologies for being soooooo late in commenting! Dang it....sometimes real life trumps craft room time!

You had me at the 'stripes'! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you carried them through from the back panel to the cupcake liner - creates great movement from the pretty doily to the yummy ice cream!

Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CCC.

Now, I'm heading straight to the freezer to snag a bowl of Lucerne Golden Nut Sundae ice cream! You are such an enabler!