Thursday, December 04, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #102


Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #102 by Gayatri Murali:





I decided to rotate the sketch to make my card.



I started by stamping my Christmas lights (from PTI's Sparkle & Shine Holiday Additions)
in the bottom right hand corner.
I diecut the rectangle frame from the PTI Sprinkles MIM kit and layered it over top.
Then I diecut my "shine" three times and layered them together before adhering them to the card.
I finished it off by stamping the sentiment (also from PTI's Sparkle & Shine Holiday Additions).


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 11th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

So fun, Leigh! Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

Yeah for turning the sketch!
Brilliant take in every sense of the word ;o)

Karen C. said...

Love this bright and colourful card. Very festive!!

Jean said...

Perfect use of the sketch and wonderful combination of elements!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the sketch! I love all those lightbulbs!

Alanna said...

The strings of lights are just perfect for this sketch. Fabulous card.

walchowDesign said...

beautiful card with the string of christmas bulbs!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh I love this!!! Those lights are so fun and the colors are fab. Great idea with the frame!

Lisa Elton said...

Just terrific Leigh, so fun!

Diane said...

What a darling design.

Hugs Diane

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just darling!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Leigh, what a gorgeous card!

Lynn said...

Love this Leigh!

Toni said...

Sassy, girl! I have the PTI set and need to pull it out for this. Om my, i dont think ive used it yet--eek!

Kay Miller said...

Oh I so love this! I really need some Christmas lights stamps! Fabulous!

Michelle said...

I love this fun card, Leigh!

~amy~ said...

Such a super fun card Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, how adorable! And what a perfect take on that sketch! I LOVE those strings of lights spanning the bottom of the card, and that sentiment could not be a more perfect match! Love!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE how you used the lights on this. Great take on the sketch!

Deepti said...

This is awesome ! Love the Christmas lights :)

cm said...

Everything about this card makes me feel all warm and toasty! LOVE it!
~c