Friday, December 19, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Days 20 & 21

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)
 
For my tag, I used patterned paper from Betsy's Tinsel & Tags patterned paper pack,
along with PTI's Shaker Shapes: Snow Globe dies & Tinsel & Tags dies.
 
 
I diecut my "20" using PTI's Book Print Number dies.
 
For my coordinating card, I used the same patterned paper.


 
I diecut another one of the Tinsel & Tags diecuts and adhered it to my patterned paper background.
I diecut another piece of white cardstock using one of my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border dies
I stamped my sentiment using Mama Elephant's Season's Greetings stamp set.
 
 For my tag for Day 21, I used  PTI's Shaker Shapes: Ornament dies &
PTI's Tinsel & Tags stamp set and coordinating dies.
 
 
I used the same colours and stamps/dies on my coordinating card....


The stitched rectangle die is Mama Elephant's Femme Frames.
A scattering of Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow sequins finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I am loving your new advent calendar pieces, Leigh! Adorable shapes on these. I am smitten with the snow globe! The winter white snowy woodland scenes are so sweet. Gorgeous matching cards, too!

~amy~ said...

super pretty colors!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh these are all fabulous, awesome how you think outside the box with your use of the Market Kit dies! Thanks for more ideas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY!! I'm swooning over the last card, great design and colors!!

Deepti said...

These are so pretty, love the pastel colors

Nathalie said...

Both cards are so pretty and classy! <3

Toni said...

Leigh, these are terrific! I am so enjoying seeing these each day! Could it be that I'm counting on it? LOL

Lisa Lara said...

This must look so beautiful on your window Leigh.

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card and I adore that snowglobe tag!!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh!! I love them all! Makes me want to get my Tinsel and Tags kit out right now!!

cm said...

You're working magic still with #20 and 21. I'm hoping for some PTI to join my collection. One of these days, I'll take the plunge...
~c