Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A "Jolly Good" Treat Bag

Today, I have a fun & festive treat bag to share (along with a photo tutorial!), 
that I made using the wonderful Jolly Good Collection from Chickaniddy Crafts.

I decided to make a batch of butter crunch (which is always a hit!) and package it up in a clear bag.  And, of course, I couldn't resist making it fun & pretty!


I made the tray holding the butter crunch in the bag using some Jolly Good patterned paper from the 6x6 Paper Pad and by following these instructions.






 Once the goodies were in the tray and in the bag, I made a tag to finish it off. I started by diecutting two tags -- one from white cardstock & two from patterned paper. I left one of the tags whole, but cut off the end of the second tag and adhered it to my cardstock tag.





 Next, I stamped my sentiment (from the Scrumptious Mini Illustrated Clear Stamp set -- so perfect for a treat bag!) in red and framed it with a Jolly Good Die Cut Tag.
I added a Mini Sticker sentiment with some dimensional adhesive in the middle & an enamel star.
 I thread some ribbon through the hole, wrapped it around the bag and tied a bow. And voila -- a super sweet treat bag, all ready to give away!


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

sweet treat box Leigh, great tutorial too!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love treat packages, and this one is beyond adorable, Leigh! Thanks for the tutorial on making the little box bottom. That's a very clever use for the border dies. And your layered tag is as cute as can be!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute and ...YUMMY!!

Megan Carroll said...

Super cute & great tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly Latevola said...

This is awesome! I love that striped scallop edging, super cool!!

chiyo smith said...

I so love this idea and the pretty paper you used. The box at the bottom of the cellophane bag is a perfect solution--I always make baked yummies for neighbors and friends.

Nora Noll said...

This is so clever!! I love the paper you used and the fun tutorial. Really fun way to package your treats!!

cm said...

Your treat package is wonderful, and those treats...oh my! I haven't tried them *yet*, but they're on my must do list!
~c