Saturday, April 05, 2014

Make It Monday #158

*Note: if you're interested in seeing what stamps & dies
I have for sale, please click here. Thanks!

Today, I'm sharing a card I made using some Chickaniddy Crafts Twirly Girly patterned paper
and one of my new stamp sets & dies from Papertrey Ink.


I die cut my PTI Phrase Play #2 from the Chickaniddy Crafts Twirly Girly patterned paper.
I die cut some PTI stamper's select white card stock using my Journaling Card 1 die and layered it underneath.
Instead of using ink, I stamped the sentiment using some watercolour paint that I brushed onto the stamp for this week's Make It Monday at PTI: stamping with watercolour mediums.
I wrapped some Pretty Pink Posh Light Pink Twine around my die cut and tied on a PTI button.
I adhered this to the Chickaniddy Crafts Twirly Girly patterned paper at an angle with some dimensional adhesive.

Before I go, I just wanted to share some information about the Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop
that's coming up in a few weeks...


We're hoping you'll want to participate!
Just create a sequin shaker card and link it up on Paulina's Blog on the 26th.
You could win a prize from one of these fabulous sponsors:


For more details or to pick up some coupons to purchase some sequins,
please visit Paulina's Blog.

Thanks for looking! 

10 comments:

Lynn said...

I love these patterned papers Leigh. Fabulous card.

Joni Andaya said...

What a SWEET card Leigh!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Leigh! Now I will want Twirly Girl!

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet card Leigh, love the little hearts in the background!

Joyce said...

Leigh, this is so very pretty.

victoria h said...

fab card Leigh

~amy~ said...

So VERY sweet!

Megan Carroll said...

Pretty card! Love the button!

Sharron said...

So very soft & pretty! Love the heart patterned paper!

cm said...

Such a delicate, lovely card. You've worked magic with these papers...WOW!
c