Thursday, January 09, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #59

Today, I have a card to share that I made for Sketch #59 by me.
Well, sort of....
 Chrissy asked if anyone was interested in submitting sketches for the challenges,
so I sent her a photo of the card I'd made and she turned into a sketch.



And here's my card:


I stamped my feathers into versamark and then dye ink onto vellum diecuts 
and heat embossed them. I adhered them to my card stock, below my stamped sentiment,
and added a button and some twine.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like. You have until Thursday, January 16th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!



20 comments:

Joyce said...

Your sketch and card are just fabulous. I was so excited to see that a sketch of yours is featured at Case this sketch. I can't wait to play along.

Joni Andaya said...

Perfect in every way Leigh! Soft colors Love it!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely, strikes just the right tone.

cm said...

Soft, gentle, pretty - exactly what a sympathy card needs to be. This is gorgeous, Leigh!!
c

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful sympathy card Leigh, very peaceful!

Megan Carroll said...

I like how you emboss on the vellum....this is definitely on my "to try" list!

Anonymous said...

Such a CAS pretty card!, I love it!

Patti said...

Beautiful!

Lyndal said...

LOVE,LOVE your sketch & card Leigh!!!

Luanne said...

This is lovely Leigh! Great choice of colors and wonderful feathers.

alexandra s.m. said...

Strikingly beautiful!
Love the feathers and you are a pro at designing with them ;))
Thank YOu~

Sharon Underwood said...

What a wonderful Sympathy Card! So soft and gentle, perfect in every way. I always enjoy your cards!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! It's difficult for me to create sympathy cards. This approach is so elegant and you've achieved such lovely results.

Happy Dance said...

Simply lovely, Leigh. This clean and soft design is so perfect for a sympathy card. Just beautiful. Bev

karen h said...

Wonderful card - love the rustic cream base - the little threads add so much to the feel of the card.

craftmates said...

Lovely! Love the soft colours- Irma

Kelly Griglione said...

So gorgeous, Leigh!! Your trademark soft colors really shine, but this time in the tan family. You could really do a lot with this sketch and have it look good.

Jen W. said...

Love this card, Leigh. Those vellum feathers are just stunning!

AB. said...

Elegant & stunning....a perfect sympathy card. I loved playing along with this sketch too. :)

sableturquoise said...

ta carte -plume est superbe ! i love it !!!