Saturday, November 16, 2013

Reverse Confetti's November Colour Challenge

Today, I have a card to share that I made
for the Reverse Confetti's November Colour Challenge.



I made my card with Reverse Confetti's Forever Fall stamp set.


 I started with a panel of My Minds Eye patterned paper.
I layered it over some rustic white cardstock and added some stitching.
I diecut a tag from the same cardstock and stamped the woodgrain heart image & sentiment.
I added a blue button with some twine and tied a bow on my tag.
I adhered the tag to my card using dimensional adhesive.

If you'd like to play along with the Reverse Confetti Colour Challenge, 
hop on over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to get the details.





Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

LOVE this card Leigh. You captured the feel of the inspiration photo beautifully.

Alanna said...

Love your card and the paper you used.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! I really love this color combo, might have to play along!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful! love the woodgrain and your tag position. the navy button is the perfect embellie.

cm said...

Leigh, this is gorgeous! Love the colours and your showcase of RC is, once again, fabulous!
c

Lisa Elton said...

This wood grain heart is so cute Leigh! Terrific card, perfect for male or female! Have great weekend!

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful take on the color challenge, Leigh! love the subtlety of your card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! How do you sew so perfectly? It's always flawless.

~amy~ said...

this is wonderful!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful. Love the heart!

Amber Hight said...

I love the simplicity, just gorgoeus!!

Taheerah said...

Great card Leigh! Love your background paper and tag arrangement!!

jen del muro said...

Great card...love the sideways tag.

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card! Love that the tag is attached on the side!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love this set!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

I love that your heart is orange and not red!! Gorgeous card, Leigh. And I guess I will have to remember where I saw that drink container in the US. I should have just got it when I saw it : )

Laurie Unger said...

Great card and color combo!

Erin said...

Fab card, Leigh! You picked the perfect patterned paper for this challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh I love your card, the way you stamped the tag is perfect.