Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holiday Tag Alongs


Welcome to Day 3 of the peeks for the October release for 

Today's release is a stamp set called Holiday Tag Alongs,  
 a set that's perfect for making tags this holiday season.

Instead of making a tag, however, I decided to use this set on a card...


I stamped the snowflake image twice on my card front and
stamped a sentiment from Inside Scoop: Holiday.
Like the card I made for Hello December, I embossed some snowflake dies on the front by running them through my diecutting machine with my embossing mats.
I added a snowflake diecut from vellum and a button with twine to finish it off.

Head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration 
from the other DT members using Holiday Tag Alongs
There, you can see the full stamp set AND leave a comment to be entered into the draw to win it!

I'm also linking up this card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great way to use the new set! Love it!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. I love the impressed snowflakes.

Tracey McNeely said...

Incredibly beautiful and creative Leigh!

Renee said...

Gorgeous, Leigh!