Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2: Card #14 & a bonus card



I have two cards to share today...

The first one is for one of Week 2 Day 5's additional colour combos. I used Lawn Fawn's Summertime Charm jar stamp and die cut. I diecut the vellum and layered it over an aqua mist die cut (I stamped the stems on the vellum before adhering the vellum layer over top. (The sentiment is from Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals set.)


For the flowers, I used PTI's Cutting Garden. Some twine, stitching and a button finishes everything off.

My next card is for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Felling Nautical.


I used some Papertrey Ink cardstock & twine, Fancy Pants patterned paper and some stamps designed by Ted Mattos.


I stamped the anchor onto some PTI shimmer card stock and fussy cut it out.

I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: By the Sea.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Elena said...

beautiful!

Michelle said...

Yay! New cards from Leigh!
I love them both, but I especially like the vellum one. I love vellum, but I think it's tricky to use. You did a beautiful job with yours. Bravo, Leigh!

Stacey Schafer said...

so fabulous, Leigh! CAS at it's finest! thanks so much for joining in on the fun at the Curtain Call!

Geri said...

Both are beauties, Leigh!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty, especially loving the vellum on the jar!

Joyce said...

These are both just fabulous. Glad to see you finally got your jar!

Kara said...

such pretty cards!

Mandy said...

Fabulous CAS card, I love how you've stamped the anchor onto shiny card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Cathy Weber said...

I love your hanging charm Leigh...you always inspire me!

Inkyfingers said...

Great cards Leigh. I love the vellum over the jar in the first one and you really got a nautical look on the second.

Tracey McNeely said...

Both great cards Leigh, as always. I love your anchor and papers for your nautical card. Thank you so much for sharing with us for the first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.