1. I know I said I was hopeful for spring recently, but we got sooooo much snow this week that I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever come! But as an expression of faith that it will, eventually, arrive, Sage and I both ordered some spring dresses online. ;)
2. Well, my career took a bit of turn in the last couple of weeks. Some of you may know that I have been substitute teaching at our local high school for the past few years. Well, last week, I made a call and got my name added to the K-8 sub lists in our town as well. So, yesterday, I subbed phys. ed. in a K-4 school.... and it was quite fun. A few more injuries and tattling than I'm used to, but less attitude and drama. I'm looking forward to seeing how God is going to use this change....
3. There have been a couple of publications that have been released recently in which my work was published.
I have three cards in the March/April issue of Paper Crafts. One is for one of the sketches and the second is for my winning card for the World Card Making Day contest. This is the third card:
4. I also have three cards published in Card Creations, Volume 11.
Here's one of them, that was featured this week at Moxie Fab World.
5. And lastly, I want to share a card that I made using Sketch Challenge 02 on the Mama Elephant blog:
This card was fun to make! I stamped the arrows from On Target in harvest gold, aqua mist, enchanted evening and summer sunrise. On the banners (diecut with PTI's double ended banner die), I stamped some triangles from Trifecta and the sentiment is from Type It.
Can I tell you something? I was at the end of stamping my coloured arrows and goofed on the lowest enchanted evening one--- GRRR! I hate it when that happens, as I'm so reluctant to start over! I decided to restamp is on another piece of cardstock and adhere it using some dimensional adhesive. Then I added two more with dimensional adhesive to create a triangle which surrounds the sentiment.... so it looks very intentional.
Thanks for looking!