Saturday, March 09, 2013

3 layouts using diecuts



I came across the March Challenge on the My Mind's Eye Blog and thought that it was one that I should make an effort to participate in. The challenge is to use their pre-printed diecuts on a project. Well, I have a tendency to buy these from time to time, but often forget to use them. So, I pulled out the ones that coordinated with the Tangerine The Sweetest Thing line and make a few layouts.

I thought this would also be good to use some of the papers I bought from that line.... and then realized I was down to only two full sheets left.

I chose some photos that I took on our trip to Vancouver Island last summer... On this layout, I layered the sun diecut along with the layered sticker.


Everything I used is My Mind's Eye....except for the Papertrey Ink button and twine.

For my second layout, once again, I used all My Mind's Eye products, which I had fun layering. Here I used two pre-printed diecuts, as well as some of their chipboard.





And since I didn't have any full sheets of this line left after these two layouts, I decided to create a third layout on the back of this second one. The patterned paper was just too pretty to go to waste!

I used the "so happy together" diecut, as well as some MME stickers..... I'd put the "You two are always together" one on my photo and didn't like it, but when I tried to move it, the backing stayed stuck. So, there it stayed. ;)


I did some pull out journaling, using my PTI Half & Half diecut:


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Great pages Leigh!

Jen said...

You are awesome!! Love all the pages--love!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful layotus! I love your crisp clean style and the stitching is beautiful!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Very cute, love how you're using your MME dies!

Kara said...

great pics!! lovely pages!

lenakec said...

Very beautiful pages! When I look at them, so I want summer!

Linda Nicholson said...

These layouts are all so lovely! I'm always drawn to the prettier papers like these but then feel I can't use them because I have boys. You definitely encourage me to get myself out of this rut that I created for myself.

Linda