Saturday, July 21, 2012

The first couple of challenges


I wanted to share what I've made so far for Stamp-a-faire at Papertrey Ink....

Here's the card that I made for Nichole's make & take:


I used PTI cardstock (rustic white, raspberry fizz, vellum), stamps (all about you, happy hydrangeas), buttons and button twine. The baker's twine is My Mind's Eye.

And then, for my first badge...


I created two projects using ribbon. For my first one, I used Melissa's knotted ribbon technique.




I used PTI cardstock (raspberry fizz, sweet blush), stamps (all about you), dies (beautiful blooms II #2). The patterned paper is Bazzill, the ribbon is Offray & the decorative brad is My Mind's Eye.

And then, I used Dawn's technique for making a ribbon bow (but I ended up getting a little help from Sage, who put her finger down on the ribbon for me.)




I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white), stamps (modern wood mats), buttons, twine & dies (happy day). The patterned paper is Teresa Collins, the ribbon is from Dollarama & the title diecut is My Mind's Eye. Oh and the little bicycle stamp is Hero Arts.


Here's are a few close-ups:




Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Betsy V said...

Cute projects, Leigh! So glad you could play along today! ~Betsy

Melissa said...

You are rockin' the projects today Leigh and everything is just as beautiful as ever.
Enjoy your day!
Melis

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Prettiest little bow I ever did see!! Good thing you had a helper!! :)

Maile Belles said...

Such lovely projects Leigh! It's always nice to have a helping hand. :)

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful projects! This is sure a wonderful event! :)

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful creations with some sweet colors

Kara said...

great projects!!

Donna said...

Leigh, I looovveee your page! I think you are now my scrapbook hero! I've CASED many of your pages. This is beautiful.