Thursday, July 19, 2012

Roll the Dice: Attempts #5 & 6

I had so much fun with my first & second attempts at this week's  Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Roll the Dice Challenge that I just had to do it again. This time I had Sage roll for me, using the same chart that I'd made on Monday. 


(I have to confess that she rolled sketch #5, which I did already, so I had her reroll it. I thought it would be more fun to try a new sketch.)

So, here's the card I made with sketch #1. I inserted the sentiments where Erin had rectangles.


I used PTI cardstock (rustic white, fine linen), stamps (lovely layers, movers and shakers sentiments) and dies (lovely layers). The decorative brads is My Mind's Eye (top two) and Basic Grey (bottom).


And here's the layout I made with this combo:



In addition to the stamps and dies listed above, I used some PTI patterned paper (text), Crate Paper patterned paper (all other) and fabric brad, as well as my PTI half & half dies.

These blooms are so fun to build! I only added the Lovely Layers stamps to the one with the 3 cents flower diecut.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Love your card, and your layout today. I see that you are using lots and lots of patterned paper, which means you are OK to buy more!

Michelle said...

Your card is so pretty! I love it! And thank-you for using the Lovely Layers dies without the stamps! I have the dies on their way to me, but the stamps were out of stock, so I have to wait for my next order. Now I have some inspiration to use while I wait!

carol (krillsister) said...

OOOOh so pretty. Love those colors. The lovely layers look gorgeous. Love the picture of your kids in the layout.

Erin said...

Beautiful card and layout! Lovely Layers is one of my favorite PTI stamp sets... and your color combo is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Kara said...

beautiful..especially the layout! gorgeous colors!

Robin said...

Wow! I love these! I haven't tried the Lovely Layers with a decorative brad center - something new to try with this versatile set. I'm addicted!

Ohhh Snap said...

Great projects!