Sunday, July 01, 2012

A late night Canada Day post

Hi, I'm just popping in to post one last card that I made using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Step It Up: Embellishments. This one is super simple--- I fussy cut out an image from patterned paper and adhered it to my card using dimension adhesive.

The verse on the PTI mat stack 1 die cut was sent to me from Luanne, along with the SAF badges she sent me. It's so pretty and made this card super quick to make.


I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white) and die (mat stack 1). The patterned paper is Crate Paper.
The stamp is from Verve.

Oh, and a quick share... it was super hot out today, but we managed to get out to the annual Canada Day Carnival in Winkler where Austin was volunteering with the Kids Zone dunk tank. Sage & Jonah took their turns trying to dunk their big brother... without success. Then, it was my turn. They gave me three turns and on my first two, I missed. But on my last throw-- I nailed it and down he went! It was so satisfying! (I know, I'm such a bad mom!)

And look, Cameron took photos!




Happy Canada Day!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

pamela said...

Happy Canada Day :) (I spent the day shopping in the states LOL) Very simple and beautiful card :)

Elena said...

love the card, and looks like you all had so much fun!

craftmates said...

Looks like lots of fun on Canada Day! Pretty card. Love the verse and the stitching.-Irma