Saturday, July 21, 2012

Good morning, campers!


I woke up this morning before 6am, totally ready to go! I tried to sleep longer but I just couldn't.... so I figured I may as well get up and tidy up my craft area to be ready for the first Stamp-a-faire at Papertrey Ink challenge.


Here are a couple of photos of my craft area---- I love it all neat and tidy like this!


Note my SAF badges all lined up and ready to earn.... :)


I'm going to need to step out a little this morning to drive down to Walhalla to pick up my PTI order. (I went yesterday but was 9 minutes too late arriving to the post office and it had closed. There'd been a huge line up at the border to cross-- something I'd never experienced before at our little border crossing-- but I guess I've never tried crossing at 4pm on a summer Friday afternoon before. Everyone was going camping.... LOL!)

Other than that, I'm stamping solo this morning, but am hoping my friend, Susan, will be able to join me this afternoon.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Nichole Heady said...

Leigh, you're stamping space looks amazing! And I love seeing all of your little badges lined up! It was fun seeing all of your morning photos too! I hope you get lots of projects created today! I'm looking forward to seeing more of you! :)

Kara said...

good morning, Leigh!! have a great day!

Kristii said...

Good Morning Leigh!!! I hope you have a most wonderful day!!!

Kristii said...

Good Morning Leigh!!! I hope you have a most wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Leigh! Have a great day of stamping! I love that cutting board by the way....it's the one I have!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Leigh! Have a great day of stamping! I love that cutting board by the way....it's the one I have!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Have a fabulous day stamping today!!!

June K said...

Thanks for sharing your crafting space. Have a great SAF day.

Unknown said...

Good morning. Have a wonderful crafty day!

Linda said...

Happy crafting, Leigh.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Leigh, I wish you could have come to my house to organize my craft area! Also, I hope you're able to get your package.

- elbeth - said...

Hi Leigh! Oh, why couldn't you come and hang out with me! I'm all alone crafting, me too! (On the other hand I'm not so fun when crafting, I never say anything, because I'm so concentrated!) I'd enjoy your company though!
I hope you have a great day and I love your cards!

AOK said...

Hi Leigh,
I enjoyed reading about your SAF preparations and day. My work space started out looking like yours but you should see it today! I'm blog hopping rather than tidying. It was really good to hear that you got your supplies. I am sure it made your day even more special. I am sorry your friend didnt make it and hope she is feeling better today.